Do you sell glass other than windshields?
How do I know if you have installation service in my area?
- We supply all the auto glass for your vehicle in most cases.
How will it work if I have insurance?
- (More than 98% of our customer’s requests for service are covered by our service area) We service most areas of the country and supply free mobile service to them. If we do not have service in your area or we need you to bring your vehicle into a local shop we will notify you before your install date. (Sorry, we do not currently have installation in Hawaii or Alaska)
How long will this process take?
- We handle all the paper work billing your insurance company directly. You pay only your deductible.
Will the glass be the same quality as I have in my car right now?
- Installations can be arranged the same (In in some areas) or next day at your home, work, or play, Monday through Friday. Often Saturday appointments can be arranged. (Exceptions may apply)
How will my Inspection, Base, or Toll Stickers be handled?
- We install or ship original equipment quality new glass (See Guarantee below)
What is your guarantee?
- The installer in most cases can transfer your windshield stickers to your new windshield. If they can not, it will be saved so you can get it replaced.
When am I charged?
- We guarantee our auto glass against any manufacturer defect and the installation for as long as you own your vehicle. (Pre-existing rust or body damage voids this guarantee)
- The initial authorization will only occur after we verify availability and that no other parts are required to complete the installation (if there are any we will contact you). If this is for an installation, your card will be charged after the installation.